Need to See a Doctor?

Hey Au Pairs!  If you have tried to find a doctor with the Cultural Care insurance, you may have had some problems finding one that will see you or that accepts the insurance.  If your host family cannot get you in to see their own doctor, you can go to the Concentra Urgent Care in S. Burlington.  They do take ERIKA insurance.  You will still need to pay your co-pay/deductible so be prepared.  Since they do not take appointments, you may have a wait.

Check out this insurance fact sheet from Cultural Care for more details on what information to provide the doctor’s office.


Thursday, 4 April 2013 9:00 AM


Leave a reply